- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Board of Aldermen
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Residents / Departments
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Contact Us
Snow Plowing in Archie - January 15, 2019
The weather man has promised us another round of snow this weekend. If at all possible, residents... [more...]
City Offices Closed For MLK Day - January 15, 2019
Archie City offices will be closed Monday, January 21, 2019 in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. D... [more...]
Board of Alderman meeting scheduled for Thursday, December 20. - December 19, 2018
THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELED. A special Board of Aldermen meeting has been scheduled for Thurs... [more...]
Tonight's Board of Aldermen Meeting has been Cancelled - December 18, 2018
Tonight's Board of Aldermen meeting has been cancelled. We will post the new meeting date as soo... [more...]
December Board of Aldermen meeting rescheduled - December 11, 2018
The Regular December Board of Aldermen meeting hass been rescheduled for Tuesday, December 18 at ... [more...]
Trash Route for November 30 will be delayed one day - November 27, 2018
The trash route sceduled for Friday, November 30 will be delayed by one day according to the Ci... [more...]
City of Archie offices closed for Thanksgiving - November 20, 2018
The City of Archie offices will be closed November 22 and 23 in observance of the Thanksgiving ho... [more...]
Thanksgiving Trash Service Schedule - November 20, 2018
Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, the trash service will be delayed by one day. Trash routes will ... [more...]
City of Archie closed for Columbus Day - October 05, 2018
The offices of the City of Archie will be closed Monday, October 8, 2018 in observance of Columbu... [more...]
Redwood Street Overlay Project To Be Done on Saturday - September 25, 2018
The Asphalt Overlay project on N. Iowa and W. Redwood Streets near the school will take place thi... [more...]
Yard Waste Collection - August 06, 2018
Municipal Waste Services will no longer collect Yard Waste at the Curb. They have installed a du... [more...]
Archie City Offices & Police Department Have Moved - July 17, 2018
The City of Archie Offices and Police Department have moved. THe old address was 401 S Main Str... [more...]
Website Accessibility Design Guidelines
City of Archie makes every possible effort to make this website compliant with the American with Disabilities Act. We welcome comments on how to improve the website's accessibility for users with disabilities.
This website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn't mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback please do not hesitate to call us directly or contact us through this website.
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing this site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to call us directly or contact us through this website.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. Alternatively, users who need accessibility assistance can contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
To help us serve you better, please include the following information when contacting us:
- the nature of your accessibility problem
- the web address of the requested material
- the format in which you prefer to receive the material, and
- your contact information
Web Browser Accessibility Tools
Many popular web browsers contain built-in accessibility tools. Please follow the links below for instructions on optimizing web browsers for persons with accessibility issues.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
- Edge Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Adobe Reader may be used to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website. To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe ReaderAccessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines